Sunday 17 November 2013

Is Anxiety Woven into your soul? Let's Meditate it out together!

"When You realize how perfect everything is, you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." Siddhartha Gautama 




Namasté,

Been getting a lot of positive feedback from my previous posts and its only appropriate that I take some time out and talk a little bit about anxiety and how we can meditate out together!

Anxiety can take over our lives and hold us back from loved ones and hold us back from what really matters. The Buddha stated,

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him." 


 Anxiety is just a reflection of our thoughts, a dark shadow that we create within our minds. Anxiety is one the causes of suffering. We should all remember that our mind does not control us but we control our mind. We are what we think, so if we can change what we think then we can cultivate in the positive channels within the Divine source of the Universe where we can find peace.

So how can we change our thoughts? With meditation, so lets meditate out that anxiety together, and live a peaceful and serene life that we deserve to.



1. Find a comfortable place to sit, placing your palms on your knees.
2. Take three deep breaths, slowly inhaling from your nose, and slowly exhaling out from your nose.
3. Slowly and mentally say:
May I be Free From Anxiety and the Cause of Anxiety. 
May I always be In control of my thoughts that only bring me happiness. 
May I carry positive thinking with me everyday that knows no negativity. 
May I be healthy where I am Always In Control and free from Anxiety. 

4. Take Another 3 deep breaths, slowly inhaling and exhaling from the nose. 
5. Again Repeat slowly and mentally in your head, 

May I be Free From Anxiety and the Cause of Anxiety. 
May I always be In control of my thoughts that only bring me happiness. 
May I carry positive thinking with me everyday that knows no negativity. 
May I be healthy where I am Always In Control and free from Anxiety. 

6. Once again for the last time take three deep breaths inhaling and exhaling from your nose. 
7. For the last time repeat slowly mentally in your head: 

May I be Free From Anxiety and the Cause of Anxiety.
May I always be In control of my thoughts that only bring me happiness.
May I carry positive thinking with me everyday that knows no negativity.
May I be healthy where I am Always In Control and free from Anxiety.

You Can repeat these mantras first thing in the morning before you start your day and right before you end your day. Before you take your lunch break at work just take 5 minutes and repeat these beautiful mantras to your self!!! Repeat them on your way to work or on your way back from work! Whenever you need to repeat them, carry these words with you to prevent that Anxiety that shouldn't control your life! 

 I hope this post is useful to all of you that are suffering from anxiety, please do share your feedback. Don't forget to share this post to others who you know that will benefit from this mantra meditation to eliminate Anxiety! Hope you all have a beautiful day! Om Shanti Om! 

In Metta to All my Friends. 
Love. Peace. Harmony. 
Dr. Sania A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment