Friday 6 December 2013

A R T of L O V E

" LOVE AND COMPASSION ARE NECESSITIES, NOT LUXURIES. WITHOUT THEM, HUMANITY CANNOT SURVIVE." 
~ DALAI LAMA~

Namaste, 

After writing a post on the Art of Now and how to live in the present moment everyday, I just felt the need to write a post on the Art of Love. 

For many people the hardest thing to do is to understand love, to receive love and how to love themselves. We cannot receive love from others if we don't learn how to practice loving ourselves first! When practicing the Art of Love, we send out a vibe to the Universe and to others, where people around you begin to see the love glowing out from your heart and into your soul! The more you practice the Art of Love every day, love will come falling into your lap with effortless ease. 


If love is something that is truly missing in your life, the only way to receive love, is by first beginning to love yourself and then giving out that love to others. What you put out in the Universe is what you receive back. Each word, each thought carries a sound frequency and if you concentrate on making that sound louder within your SELF and letting that sound grow, the Universe listens into that wave of sound and that sound only begins to GROW!

So today lets meditate together and grow on the Vibration of Love!



Today's Mantra is the Supreme Divine of Love: 

"Om Parama Prema Rupaya Namaha." 

Meaning of the Mantra: 

"I give my salutations to the Divine Pure Love. I Welcome it's presence to manifest inside me.

1. Find a comfortable place to sit, placing your palms in your lap. 

2.Close your eyes. 

3. Take a deep breath inhaling from your nose and exhaling slowly out from your nose. 

4. Let go of all your thoughts, and repeat silently in your head, 

"May I always carry Love inside me and never part from love that knows no suffering. 
May I always carry Love inside me and never part from love that knows no suffering. 
May I always carry Love inside me and never part from love that knows no suffering. "
5. Slowly introduce the mantra, "Om Parama Prema Rupaya Namaha." 

*If you cannot pronounce the mantra, with the help of my friends ZenSpiritLight, I have posted a link below with the Vocals of Sudha from her new album "In her Name"  from the ZenSpiritLight YouTube Channel. 



May You all Carry Love inside you and never part from love!!! 

Love. Peace. Harmony. 

In Metta to all My Friends, 

Dr. Sania A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment